Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Constitution Day...How do we celebrate that?

Today is September the 17th, otherwise known as Constitution Day here in the United States of America. I am quite excited and my wife is getting sick of me talking to her about it. What a fabulous and under-noticed day here in the US of A. I plan to do a few more blogs on the topic and make sure that I give my pocket copy a good reading. I highly suggest that everyone takes the time to read the Constitution today. I know that most people have either never read it, or perhaps were forced to read it once in school and payed little or no attention to it. This is the founding document of our nation that spells out how our government is supposed to run. Take the time today to read it.
Here is a link to the full text.

No comments:

Post a Comment